Saturday, August 29, 2020

SUMMER BLOOM


real flower top with white shorts


" Every Flower Blooms on its Own Time" 
  When I bough these beautiful flowers they were just half buds. Followed the card instructions where it said, to add water and place the flowers in a bright room.Not directly to sunlight, but just enough, and within a day my flowers had bloomed and I had such beautiful bouquet. Looking back at my life from when I was able to stand on my own how much I have absorbed the love from my loved ones and family to make me bloom into the woman I'm today, a beautiful bloom Rose.
  Also, Nuria Rose is not ready to let summer go! So, here I am soaking every bit of sunlight and giving my flowers more life. 
  Kisses loves & I will leave you all with my favorite summer floral tops & shorts.xx 

SHOP THE LOOK / TAP ON ITEM 




real flower top with white shorts
real flower top with white shorts
real flower top with white shorts


MORE SUMMER FLORAL / TAP ON ITEM TO SHOP 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig