Wednesday, November 22, 2017

HOLIDAY READY WITH SHEIN : : PALAZZO JUMSUIT


White lace Jumpsuit


The clock is ticking with no time to spare. The holidays are approaching fast and maximizing your time is critical. I love getting gifts for family and friends while also, getting outfits for myself. My go to website for this is "Shein".

This year I'm prepping by shopping for my outfits and shopping for Holidays gifts by taking advantage of Black Fridays Sales from Shein. I found lots of trending styles that suit my style and best of all the prices are unbelievable. Some of the deals are even steals with up to 90% off mark down. Don't miss out Amores 

 Here's some outfits inspiration from Shein 





White Lace Jumpsuit
White Lace Jumpsuit
White Lace Jumpsuit

Here's some dresses inspiration also, from  Shein





?utm_source=www.thenuriarose.com&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=thenuriarose


Head over to Shein
and take advantage of the massive Black Friday deals ^_~ 

Photo credits : Bruce / @momentsbybruce

Thank you Shein for kindly sponsoring this post.



SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Omg I'm obsessed with SheIn! They have some of the best stuff. Amazing that you got to partner with them :)

    www.sincerelysarahliu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too and I was super excited to work with them ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love this fun jumpsuit! Such a cute look for the Holidays!

    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Jumpsuit will be my New Year outfit for sure, thank you beautiful for you comment ^_~

      Delete
  3. Love that jumpsuit on you so pretty!!! Shein has awesome items!
    Xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shein definitely do has amazing items and the prices are amazing too! ^_^

      Delete
  4. I love your jumpsuit! It's the perfect look for the holidays!!

    xo Kayla
    www.aclassicambition.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying!! Both that jacket and jumpsuit are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm taking advantage of Black Friday sales to add items to my professional wardrobe :) Great post, your jumpsuit is fantastic.
    Becca || www.lexiandlady.com
    #scsisterlove

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Shein for fast fashion pieces when on a budget.

    Charlee || Rose above the Thorns

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look runway ready Nuria!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you’re giving me life with this look. Yes please. It’s a perfect holiday party look 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Shein! They sell trendy stuff for such an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an awesome dress, Nuria. It is fun and very pretty. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig