Sunday, February 25, 2018

Winter - to - Spring Outfit Ideas : : Getting ready for Spring




Spring is beginning to creep in slowly here in Virginia with temperature reaching the 70 degree mark here and there. Looks like I will have to give my jeans and leggings a break and start rearranging my wardrobe for the upcoming warmers months. 

Lets begin my winter/ spring looks with this tulle skirt style. I was going for a chic, girly but flirty  so,  I paired the tulle skirt with this Shein black off the shoulder fur top and my Jessica Simpson Blush Pink Pumps. Spring and winter look book . 

Now lets take a look at the second outfit with this gingham skirt. I found gingham patter  a pretty and feminine pattern so, I decided to give this gingham skirt an edge / chic look by pairing it with a button up wool coat.
 What do you think about both styles ?Which one is your favorite? Are you getting ready for Spring ? Comment below , much love
Nuria Rose , xx  
  




Shop The Post 









Shop The Post 


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love the off the shoulder top! The fur makes it look extra chic. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right , this Fur top is one of my favorite , thank you beautiful ^_~ , xx

      Delete
  2. OMG both these looks are incredible! I'm inspired!!!

    xo, Ilse
    www.livelearnluxeit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I have inspired you ^_^ , Thank you for the love , xx

      Delete
  3. I love the first skirt style so much! It's such a great look for Spring and I could totally see myself wearing that to a birthday party or to a nice occasion :) Great looks!

    xx Beatriz | livelovewearit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, it's a great fit for a birthday party ; ) , thank you beautiful for your love.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Your style is major inspiration! I especially love the tulle skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these outfits!! Especially the first one! That skirt and top is soooo so pretty!

    Xx,
    Kat | https://deliriumstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so perfect! The skirt is something I would totally rock outof my own closet. Love it!

    xoxo,
    Dannie
    www.stilefotocibo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outfits are so cute! I would never have thought of pairing these items together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these looks are so fierce, girlfriend!

    xoxo,

    Erica C

    www.stylesbythec.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. buy instagram likes uk instant

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig