Friday, August 14, 2020

SUMMER - PERFECT OUTFITS


off the shoulder crop top with a white beach pants

   Sunshine on my mind! Now that I'm a little bit scare of going to the beach because of Covid-19 , Sandy Point Maryland has become my happy place to shoot the breeze. In the past couple weeks I have visited Sandy Point three times, for photo shoots and to unwind and enjoy the wonderful view. I have never though that a scenery like this one existed withing an hour from home. A lot of time I'm stuck in traffic for an hour going to work, lol. In this place I have worn some of my favorite summer 2020 items, as you guys can see. I will link all the items down below for you guys to check them out. Have you found you happy place yet? 

off the shoulder crop top with white beach pants

GET THE LOOK - CLICK ON IMAGE TO SHOP
 

open back maxi dressopen back maxi dress

SHOP SUMMER DRESSES



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig