Saturday, September 5, 2020

White Blazer Outfit : Early Fall Look



Early Fall look

   I am definitely not ready to transition from Summer to Fall since we haven't really been able to enjoy the summer like in years past. I know it's September but the weather here in the DMV area hasn’t changed a bit! Well, we have been having rain that comes and goes, but the 80 and 90 degree weather is still going. So, blazers will be my staple item for today. But, be ready because sweaters are the next staple item on my list! What do you think about this early September outfit look?

 SHOP THE LOOK / CLICK ON ITEM


Early Fall Look
Early Fall Outfit

SHOP FALL / CLICK ON ITEM



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those outfits are gorgeous! What a beautiful blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad you like it ! lately Blazers has been my favorite garment to beat the early fall weather!

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig