Wednesday, October 23, 2019

White Blazer & Leather Pants



Chic street styles

Hello! Nuria Rose here with another street style look.
  On today's post, I will be talking about "Allume ".  This is a new kind of personal styling service that I have the opportunity of collaborating with. What is Allume?  Well Allume is a personalized online styling service that clients get to connect with via text.  A one on one with a personal stylist that helps you find and create that look that fits your style and budget. Then you get to shop for the look or the items from your online personalized look book . You can also just shop the look that was put together by Allume's best stylists. On Allume you will always be able to find trending Items, because they use a combination of established and emerging brands. Now that I have shared with you all about Allume, here are some of  the pieces that I picked for me. 
 I wanted to put together a look that involved blazers that you could style beyond the office.  What I mean by that, is that you can be able to quickly convert a "lady boss like look in the office"  to " I'm ready for the weekend look “.  Here I'm wearing this beautiful Palermo Blazer.  I paired the blazer with a faux leather pants, Enzo Angiolini slingback pumps and added pearl accents accessories for a chic and sophisticated look. I hope I have inspired you guys with this street style look and  If you want to know more details about Allume click here  or on the word Allume. Also,  I have link all the products that I picked down below. Any questions,  email me or comment . Kisses and Hugs,  Nuria Rose. 





chic street style look
chic street style look
Outfit Details

Palermo Blazer - Shop  here  / Enzo Angiolini Shoes shop  here 

More to Shop 




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Typically chrome tanned calfskin speaking to the epidermis of the cover up. It is aniline colored then a topical shade covering and has a reasonable coat applied to the surface.leather messenger bag for laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice stuff, please do inform us when you post something like that! buy leather living room sets

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been observed that market has both standard size of leather backpacks as well as custom sized one. womens leather backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top post Genachowski’s less than artful weaving of net neutrality and consumer privacy | Law and Politics of Broadband you’ve surely influenced all of us FYI have you read Middle East amazing headlines! Enjoy your day ! Flash Website Design Mens Biker Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. shoulder clutch bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing the different types of leather or imitation leather that is used to cover a wide range of furniture including bar stools, dining chairs, sofas and casual furniture, here is a quick run down on the various different types of leather and what their main qualities are. This page goes from full grain leather which is the highest quality leather to faux leather which is a man made synthetic material. camel-leather

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig