Friday, October 11, 2019

Day & Night : Army Green Streetstyle Looks



Army green top paired with a faux leather pants

On today's post I'm bringing you this Army green color styles. I found this Asymmetric Cold Shoulder Double Breasted Jacket from Shein.com . I thought that it's the perfect to wear for this styles. The first Outfit: I put together a look that would be perfect for a night out and I paired this top with my favorite fall stable High Rise Faux Leather Pants. I added some accessories such as a black tote and high heels to work over the chic look. On the second Outfit: I though of a casual outfit that work for the day time, I changed the faux leather pants for a white ripped skinny jeans. Same heels, but Booties or high knee boots could be perfect as well. I hope, you guys like these two street styles that I come up with. Also, I will link a couple other items that are trends for this autumn.



 SHOP THE LOOK 






Army green top paired with a white skinny jeans



TRENDS TO LOVE / CLICK ON IMAGE TO SHOP 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig