Friday, November 1, 2019

Fall Outerwear Trends






 Chic , sleek and Autumn ready!
Autumn it is officially here and Fall colors such as Oranges, Burgundy , Maroons, etc are now trending. On today's post I'm showing you two street styles that are perfect for Autumn weather. The first Outfit is : This color block double breasted coat from Shein, in color camel. I paired this coat  with the iconic faux leather pants also from Shein, and  added the chic look when I wore my Jessica Simpson pointed pumps in color cream and a double o-ring belt to defined my waist.

On the second Outfit I though of the iconic moto jacket in burgundy, paired with a wide - cut legs white jumpsuit. This gave a bolder  and casual look for a Fall outfit. Also, I have link more Fall favorite Items ready to shop down below . Kisses & Hugs , Nuria Rose


 The Outfit - Shop Now





fall colorblock long coat
fall colorblock long coat 

Second Outfit - Shop Now 




Burgundy Moto Jacket outfit
Burgundy Moto Jacket outfit

 Outfit Details 

Colorblock Double Breasted Coat - Shop here /  Faux Leather Buckle Belt Moto Jacket - shop here

MORE TO SHOP 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig