Monday, March 18, 2019

WORK WEEK WEAR TO WEEKEND WEAR


Spring / summer work wear

Hello my Corazones! Welcome to my blog @thenuriarose!
If you missed my previous post " Spring Style and Favorite Spring Items . Go and check it out ! Now that you are caught up lets take a look today's post. Today's outfit is entirely about finding the perfect pieces of clothing that will help to make the transition from work wear to weekend wear! For me it's " The Leather Or Faux Jacket ". It is a transition piece from a long work week wear to a fun weekend wear. I decided to pair my leather jacket with this striped dress, but you can style your jacket with about anything: midi skirts, dress up pants, jeans,etc. Down below I will link couple items for you guys to check it out ( remember click on item to shop ) , Kisses loves and see you'll next time , xx


Spring / summer work wear

JACKETS 





spring / summer work wear
spring / summer work wear

WORK WEAR




spring / summer work wear
Dress: Cynthia Steffe / Jacket : Samantha Sipos 

FAVE BAGS




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig