Saturday, March 9, 2019

Spring Style and Favorite Spring Items


Spring colored jackets

Hello my Loves this is Nuria rose again with some inspirational outfits for spring.
When I think spring , I normally think about pastel shades of  pink, yellow, baby blue, green and purple. I Leave behind the dark colors of  the winter months.  So, on today's post I have begun to incorporate pastel colors in my outfits. For example with this beautiful faux leather moto jacket from Justfab Spring Collection. Want to see more of JustFab Spring collection click here .  Also, I will link some more Spring Items for you guys to shop. Kisses  and love from thenuriarose,  xx

Spring favorites

Down below are some of my favorite spring colored jackets, click on picture to shop   



Spring colored jackets
Spring clothing

SPRING LOVE




Spring style
Classic Faux Leather Moto Jacket here / Floral Print Dress here 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig