Saturday, March 23, 2019

SPRING DRESSES





Hello Loves , Nuria Rose is here with another Style Inspiration.  
Some say it's hard to resist a floral print these days, when all you see is pastel prints, bold hues and bright colors garments. So this time I'm contributing with the trend with this Emanuel Ungaro Rose Fondo Nero Dress. I choose to wear this dress because I fell in love with the delightful Black floral printed and the dramatically draped hemline. The bold floral prints on this dress are beyond beautiful. I decided to give a dressy look by pairing the dress with my Favorite Pumps at the moment, Jessica Simpson Blush pink Pumps. Classy and Casual. As always I will link more of my favorite dresses down below ( click on picture to shop ) , hope you guys like the look and love my selection of dresses, xx

DRESSES






Emanuel Ungaro Dress / Samantha Sipos Leather Jacket




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig