Friday, August 19, 2016

NURIAROSE IN SOFT PINK : : DRESS





Hello Amores, Nuriarose again!





Dress : : Romwe here 
Black/Gold Feather Earring here

On today's post,  I'm wearing this fabulous Deep V Neck , Backless Flare Dress.  I have worn amazing backless dresses before like Narciso Rodriguez in Red { here } and Nha Khanh in Black { here } but I have never worn a fun and sexy dress like this before. this Deep V- neck and backless dress can be worn with or without bra, depending on your comfort level.  A  straples & backless adhesive bra  is right for the job.  I paired with black heel and my statement black feather earrings. This dress can also be  paired with nude heels and gold/silver earrings for a more soft style.

Hope you amores like the look as much I love it

Love & Kisses Nuriarose * 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig