Friday, August 12, 2016

SILKY SUMMER : : JUMPSUIT



Hello Amores, Nuriarose again !




 


: : Outfit : :

Jumpsuit : Solace London { Similar on sale / affordable option here} { Rent here}
Adjustable Plaque Belt here
 Black/Gold Feather Earring here


On today's  post I'm wearing this elegant and classy Silky White Solace London Jumpsuit. This wide-leg 'Cadenza' jumpsuit has an internal boned bodice, stretch-tulle panels and a beautiful ruffled overlay.
To elevate the look, I paired it with my adjustable gold plaque belt and my beautiful black/gold feather earrings. This jumpsuit is perfect for a wedding, an after party or for a dinner date. In my case I wore this fabulous piece to a Quinciañera birthday party.

Hope you amores like the look as much I love it
Happy Friday

Love & Kisses Nuriarose *




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig