Friday, September 22, 2017

The Gray Asymmetrical Cut Out Sweater Style To Add This Fall Season





Asymmetrical gray sweater
Asymmetrical gray sweater

Hello Nuriarose here! 

I can't not believe Summer is gone and today is the first day of Fall season. If you are thinking what I'm thinking, it's time, to go shopping.  

On today's post I'm bringing you this cold shoulder and asymmetrical sweater from romwe. This wrap sweater is really amazing  because you can build your own unconventional style, like I did. I made my own cold shoulder and asymmetrical cut out style by giving on alluring hint of skin on one side of my shoulder. I attempted three different ways, but I loved this way because my arms had   freedom to move. The fit is perfect , it comes only in one size { as you know I am petite 5'1" to be exact } and the price of this wrap sweater is incredible!.  I decided to paired with my favorite skinny ripped jean for a chic and classy look. 

Asymmetrical gray sweater
Asymmetrical gray sweater

Asymmetrical gray sweater

Grey off the shoulder Cross Wrap Sweater here / Ripped Jean here / Black Tote here / Nude heels here



Click on Imagine to shop ^_~
thank you Love for stopping by !




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Such a beautiful outfit. I love your jumper. The color is great and the asymmetrical cut stunning. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater! Love the look, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, your outfits are always on point! So happy to be following this blog!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been scared to try the asymmetrical style on me, but you’ve inspired me to take a risk!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig