Monday, September 18, 2017

HOW TO TRANSITION SUMMER PIECES INTO FALL



moto jackets and dress outfits

Hello Nuriarose here
We know that fall is close at hand , but you can still play with Spring, Summer  pieces by pairing them with cold weather garments. For instance, this pink printed jacquard summer dress can easily be worn with a cool leather jacket. Leather Jackets and Blazers are a wonderful transitioning pieces.






moto jackets and dress outfits
moto jackets and dress outfits
moto jackets and dress outfits
moto jackets and dress outfits
moto jackets and dress outfits
Asilio Biker Jacket  here /  Pink Printed Dress  here / Nude heels here / Sunglasses here / Black tote here 


Click on Imagine to shop ^_~
thank you Loves for stopping by ! 





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love how you paired the dress with a leather jacket. It makes it look like a fall ready outfit in a jiff. Great idea. I got to take a look at my closet and see what I can do with what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful dress!! And I love the combo with the perfecto jacket. You look stunning. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it and thank you for the love ^_~

      Delete
  3. That pink tone flowery dress is so cuteeee! Love all your fashion tips!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodnesshttps://flowersbymax.wordpress.com/, and how might I overlook – Chicago's mid year melodic celebrations! We found the opportunity to go to two or three days of Lollapalooza

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig