Tuesday, September 6, 2016

MY WHITE SKINNY : : JEANS





On today's  post, I want to bring back all the different looks that I created with my favorite white high waist skinny jean



First Look : :  Elliatt Glacier Top { Similar here
High Waist Skinny here


 Second Look : : Cynthia Steffe Floral Printed Holter Dress { Rent here / Similar  here }
High Waist Skinny here
 



 Third Look : :  Finders Keepers Top { sold out - Rent  here }
White Ripped Skinny  here




I hope you amores enjoy the different looks that I came up with

Hugs & Kisses Nuriarose *
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love your outfits, colors, and styles rock! My favorite is the hot pink top, adore hot pink. :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania Love, how you doing ? I completely Agree with you, the pink top is one of my favorite, kisses and love

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig