Friday, September 23, 2016

LACE LOVE



 When I think of White Lace Dresses three things come to mind : FEMININE, ELEGANCE, SOPHISTICATION. I had found this attributes in an
" Alexis White Lace Dress "






The Laced details overlaid with hints of skin in this dress make it sexy and elegant. It's conservative enough for day or night parties or galas. For colder weather add layers like a Mink Jacket for an instant edge.



I decided to accessorize this white lace dress with a pair of gold earrings and a ring from Charming Charlie . I also combined this outfit with my favorite strap rose gold shoes.



Dress :: Alexis White Miller Lace here { affordable here / also love here
Shoes :: old / similar here

Accessories
Leaf Earrings here
Teardrop Hinge Ring here 
  Victorian Lace Umbrella here 

Hope you Amores like the look as much I love it

Love & Kisses Nuriarose *
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig