Monday, July 11, 2016

CATCH THE SUNLIGHT : : JUMPSUIT




 " No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side" 
 Happy Monday! 





www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com


www.thenuriarose.com


Sachin & Babi Abstract Jumpsuit { also here, and I'm loving this version

Hello Amores
   I'm here enjoying this beautiful sunny day with this boldly - printed Sachin & Babi  Jumpsuit. I'm a sucker for jumpsuits this summer  ( I also have this coral one that I love ). What I like about jumpsuits is that they make getting dressed easy and effortless. There is nothing like putting a one piece on and you're out the door =). To elevate the look I paired with this woven straw hat and my favorite wedge. 
Hope you guys like it as much I love it, thank you for reading
Hugs& kisses NuriaRose



 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig