Thursday, June 30, 2016

MINT & WHITE SUMMER



www.thenuriarose.com


" Every moment of You Life, including this one, is a Fresh Start". 
B.J. Marshall
Happy Thursday Amores!


www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com
 Finders Keepers Top {sold out - similar here
Mint Skinny Jeans here 
 JustFab Rosey Heels { nude here }

 Hello Amores! I'm so excited to share today's casual look with  you. Colored and white skinny denims has become the hottest trend for me this summer. This time I'm  pairing this skinny mint pants with this amazing white structured crepe. This top has a peplum style in the front and a flattering open back, I love it. As you see on my previous post I'm totally on board  with this bright trend  and I hope you guys are rockin' it too!

Love & Kisses NuriaRose


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig