Sunday, July 21, 2019

Summer With Pricess Polly


white and gray kelsey rose  playsuit

Hello, Nuria Rose here with another Weekly Inspiration!
 Today's post is going to be all about Princess Polly Summer Items. This is my first time trying  Princess Polly clothing line. I am excited to tell you that I love everything about it! Begining from the fast delivery to the high quality materials and the friendly prices you won't believe. Well,  enough talking about it and let me show you two of five items that I got. I will share the link below the of images of the other three outfits. Also, I have a discount code for you guys  ( NURIAROSE ) to get 20% off on any purchase. Questions !? please comment below, xx 

 SHOP THE LOOK - CLICK ON IMAGE




white and gray kelsey rose  playsuit
white and gray kelsey rose  playsuit


SHOP THE LOOK - CLICK ON IMAGE 




white plunge dress
white plunge dress

Second Item that I got and I adored is this beautiful Mini ruffle Plunge Dress! It has this sheer material with polka dot print and the cutest layered ra-ra skirt.
Remember, use my discount code ( NURIAROSE ) to get 20%  off on your purchase at Princess Polly  , Kisses loves , xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig