Thursday, November 9, 2017

Over- the - Knee Boots : : Fall Trend




One of the items I have focused on for this Fall/Winter season is a good pair of Over the Knee boots. Over the knee boots are a must have item in your wardrobe, I can't begin to tell you the numerous amount of combinations outfits that you can make.  Create your own look with over the knee boots by pairing them with dresses, shorts, jeans, etc. The best part is that over the knee boots never run out of style.





So, on today's post I'm pairing my OTK boots with  my flirty and fun  silk cold shoulder dress. The color of my boots pair well with the detailed print on the silk fabric of my dress.
Tip:  When choosing your over the knee boots select a heel that you feel comfortable with and fit with your lifestyle.



Amur Printed Minnie Dress  here / OTK Boots here / Novelty Faux Fur Coat  here / Bag  old / similar  here


Click on Image to Shop ^_~
thank you Loves for stopping by







SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous boots! I am loving this trend too!!

    xoxo, Kristen
    www.theglamorousgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are killer! I so need a new pair for Fall and Winter!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You complimented your boots so well with that dress! Your whole look is so chic.

    xx

    Cristina
    www.timelessoptimist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress looks fabulous, all those intricate designs! Definitely checking out some of these over the knee boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! You look fab!!

    XO - http://www.lydialouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is seriously nothing better than over the knee boots! So chic girl you rock this outfit.

    xo Devon

    www.modernlamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots are super cute! I love the heel detail and the buckles in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these boots and the way you styled them

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG stunning! I love the dress!
    Delayna
    www.delaynadenaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg seriously loving these boots ��
    www.stylesynopsis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OTK Boots are my favorite and I literally wait all year long to wear them. You look super adorable and have styled them so well. Super chic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to find an OTK boots that would look great for someone who is 5 ft lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angeli my high is 5'1" ft , you would look amazing on any OTK's ^_~

      Delete
  13. I really want to look for OTK books that would look good on someone who is 5”0... lol

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig