Monday, June 12, 2017

THE COLD SHOULDER FLORAL DRESS



Floral ruffles summer dress


Hello Amores, Happy Monday!
Let me share an amazing news with you all, Nuriarose has a new place, Yeah!!
 It was a long process but we finally have our little home. 
Also, I never imagined that moving was so exhausted, from packing, organizing and unpacking again, Omg! I'm so tired. it is a crazy process. But it is worth it, my little angels are so happy with the new place and I am too. 



Floral ruffles summer dress
Floral ruffles summer dress


Well on today's post is all about this alluring Amur dress. The vintage vibe with its dainty floral pattern and the cold shoulder, I love it. This dress has become one of my favorite summer dresses. 
What do you think about this dress? 

Floral ruffles summer dress
Floral ruffles summer dress
Flpral Anna Dress  here / affordable here  / Lace Up Heels  here 

Thank you for reading , much love 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig