Monday, May 1, 2017

BELL SLEEVES OFF-THE-SHOULDER TOP




Blue Bell sleeves off the shoulder top

Hello Nuriarose here again!
On today's post I will be sharing one of my favorite trends this Spring. The off the shoulder and bell sleeves, top. They are so comfortable, feminine and really easy to style.  
I'm wearing this brigitte off the shoulder top. This elegant piece is made with an Eco - textile blend. This wrap top sits right at the shoulder with an embroidered neckline and flounce sleeves.
  For this look, I wore my white Ripped Skinny jean and my super comfortable lace up wedges. You can also style this off the shoulder top with black skinny jean,  as the embroidered neckline it's black, add pointy toe pumps and voilà you're ready.


Blue Bell sleeves off the shoulder topBlue Bell sleeves off the shoulder topBlue Bell sleeves off the shoulder top

Blue Bell sleeves off the shoulder top
Blue Bell sleeves off the shoulder top
 Amur Blue Off - the - Shoulder Top  { wearing xs  here / affordable  here }
White Ripped Skinny Jean  here 
Lace up Clairy Wedge  here

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I love the color and fit of the top!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig