Saturday, April 22, 2017

NAVY STRIPED DRESS : : SUMMER LOVE


Navy Blue striped Dress

Hello Ladies, Nuria rose here again!
I'm always on the hunt to find chic and comfortable garments that are versatile enough to wear when I'm out with my family or season events.   Today I found that in this ultra - stylish " Lovers + Friends "  Blue Noemi Dress. What makes this dress flattering and unique is the halter neckline, the nautical- Inspired stripes  and the asymmetrical slit that gives it, that wow factor. You can pair it with high heels for an event like cocktail party or lace up sandals for a casual look as I did today.


Navy Blue striped DressNavy Blue striped Dress
Navy Blue striped DressNavy Blue striped Dress
Navy Blue striped Dress
Blue Noemi Dress  here


Thank you for reading
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig