Wednesday, October 19, 2016

EDGE : : MODERN JACKET + WHITE TEE




On today's post I'm making a simple white v-neck tee work perfectly for a night out. To elevate this casual basic I pair it with  the most trending fall fabric " leather ". The black leather jacket it's one of the most luxe fabrics that can make any casual basic look fabulous and chic.  Another no-fail way to elevated a look is by adding gorgeous jewelry, in this case I added this bold and elegant blue crystals and silver statement necklace. And just like that I'm ready for a girls night out!  




Modern Domination Leather Jacket Asilio { similar here / also love }
Lulu Frost Reflection Necklace  { sold out/ similar here }
Hadriel open toe in Olive here

Thank You to all those who contributed to an amazing shoot!
Photography: Moments by Bruce

Hope you ladies like it as much As I love it
Besos 💋

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig