Tuesday, April 19, 2016

BOLD & SLEEK : : FLORAL PRINT DRESS


www.thenuriarose.com



Hello Amores NuriaRose here again !
today I'm showing you this beautiful Yigal Azrouel print dress, that I wore last Saturday to my friend baby shower.


www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com

Dress: Yigal Azrouel { Similar and less expensive version here}


The first thing that I saw and I fell in love with this dress were the details. The graphic floral prints and the geometrical neckline of this dress  makes it bold and sleek, a perfect style for spring or summer.
I hope you ladies like this Spring/Summer Dress
Besos, xo NuriaRose
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I agree the pattern is so pretty and definitely catches my attention, colors are great too!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig