Thursday, March 17, 2016

RING, RING !! CALLING SPRING : : BLUE & WHITE FLORAL DRESS







www.thenuriarose.com


www.thenuriarose.com


 Happy Thursday Bellas!!
Here I'm again showing you our recent  adventure. Also, my amazing Cynthia Rowley Spring Dress.




www.thenuriarose.com


www.thenuriarose.com



www.thenuriarose.com


www.thenuriarose.com


www.thenuriarose.com

www.thenuriarose.com


Last weekend we visited my father in North Carolina. The kids and I enjoyed visiting him, but four hours in the car,  not so much. So every time we go visit, we stop to this rest area that has the welcome to NC sign. So, during we are there we start running and playing on the green field like free deers. I enjoy being a mom. 
What do you ladies do to distrac yourself or the family when a trip is to long?

Love you Bellas and Thank you for reading, Besos. 
xo
NuriaRose


I'm Wearing : : Cynthia Rowle's Spring Dress
Shoes : : LC Lauren Conrad Women's Floral Pumps

Kids : : Old Navy { Shorts and T- Shirts}






SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.https://forexgo.co

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig