Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Bringing Sexy Back : :Black Dress & little bit of Lace


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

Hello! Nuria Rose here. I'm here again showing  you bellas this beautiful  { Nha Khanh } Backless Black Dress that I wore this past Friday to a Formal Charity Event.
I love this dress because it's Classy and Elegant.  The backless design and the lace panel on the front mid-section of this dress make it sexy and Eye catching
" I got a Sexy  Back "(Justin  Timberlake). lol

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.comwww.nuriaroses.blogspot.com
www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

My husband  took these pictures right before we left to the Charity event. My kids couldn't resist taking pictures with  mama. :)
Thank You Bellas for reading and Happy  Wednesday, 

Besos, NuriaRose :*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig