Wednesday, March 25, 2020

TOGETHER WE STRONG : : POSITIVE MIND


MY STAY OF MIND REGARDING COVID-19

   Hello Amores Nuria Rose here and today,  I want to say that my heart go out to everyone during these tough times. Everyone Is impacted directly and indirectly by COVID-19. Some of us in worse situations than others. I try to remain optimistic that we as human beings can come together and help one another in this hour of need while respecting and practicing social distancing. 
   As American Micro - Influencer and Healthcare worker,  I'm using my social media  platforms,   posting images with captions shared by the CDC with information regarding the prevention of spreading Covid-19.  I’m practicing the CDC guidelines by staying at home when I’m not required to work and I too practice social Distancing and constantly wash my hands and remind others to do so too. This way I’m keeping my family and others safe. I recognize we have a long road ahead until some vaccine is developed to help combat this virus. I’m praying that will be over soon. As right now this is my stay of mind and I wanted to shared it with you all. Stay safe and together we will get through this!   Kisses,  Nuria Rose.


MY STAY OF MIND REGARDING COVID-19
MY STAY OF MIND REGARDING COVID-19


DRESSES



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. instgram model

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and Im so glad you find my blog informative and interesting. Kisses darling and I hope you stop by again , xx

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig