Friday, March 17, 2017

BLACK AND FLORAL PRINT JUMPSUIT


Black and  Floral cutout Jumpsuit

With Spring season approaching, we can't wait to add more colors and get rid of some layers. Therefore on today's post, I'm delighted to show this beautiful Black and Floral Jumpsuit from Noam Hanoch. 

Black and Floral cutout Jumpsuit
Black and Floral cutout Jumpsuit
sunny and Floral cutout Jumpsuit
Black and Floral cutout Jumpsuit
Black and Floral cutout Jumpsuit
Noam Hanoch Jumpsuit { sold out / rent here
Jessica Simpson Pumps  here 


on a day out with my family, I wore this Black and Floral Jumpsuit As the day being sunny made the colors of the jumpsuits more vibrant and beautiful, like flowers in the spring. I love  the cut-out on the sides which provide a sophisticated look with a splash of sassiness to the overall look.  I wore my Jessica Simpson Blush Pink Pumps and Voila I added my personal touch!


Thank You for readin and see you next time 
Hugs and Kisses , Nuriarose  💋





SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger templates by pipdig