Saturday, September 19, 2015

PASTEL WEDDING : : JUMPSUIT




Hello amores, Nuriarose here again




 Jill Stuart : Jumpsuit { I'm loving this version here } { rent here

What a wonderful time we had this past Saturday at Davids friend's wedding.
The wedding took place at this beautiful Lake " Carolyn Baldwin Lake Pavilion LLC " Virginia, two hours away from our home in Stafford. The ceremony, the venue, the food, the music were all wonderful. My kids and I had an amazing time and of course we all did dress to impress. I wore Jill Stuart Jumpsuit {size 2} also, I paired with my favorite gold metallic belt and black pumps. I need it a change from a traditional dress. I really enjoyed this rental, the material kept me cool and comfortable at an outdoor wedding. Enough talking about me, did you guys notices how handsome my boys looked with their button up shirts and ties that we got from Old Navy. Oh I love my Amores!.

Happy Saturday! 
Besos. x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig