Wednesday, September 23, 2015

BIRTHDAY FUN W/ PAINT NITE DC

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

Here I was ready for an Amazing Night with My BFF with this ASOS Petite Scuba Playsuit Open Back



So much fun! 
Final Results " Whatever Lola Wants



I decided to celebrate my friend Karina's birthday at Paint Nite DC { our first time painting}
It's funny how I took that decision of celebrating her birthday at Paint Nite DC. So, a few month ago I was invited to paint nite, I bought two tickets, one for my friend and me on Groupon. To my surprise, we got to the place and our names were not on the list. Silly me, I purchased the tickets but I didn't call to RSVP our spot. Ooop!! So, I mentioned to my friend Karina that I wanted to treat her to a fun paint nite. She agree, so we were going to test our painting skill like " Picasso". " Whatever Lola Wants" was the name of the painting we made. We couldn't choose better way to celebrate her birthday. We both had a fantastic time. It was our first and we felt so creative, our instructor explained everything easily and she kept us entertained. We definitely coming back. If you want to try something different paint nite definitely hit the spot.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig