Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BRAVE HEART : : HEART KNIT PINK SWEATER


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com


Hello, NuriaRose here  :)
 Winter is not on full force yet so, here I'm living in Skinny Jeans & long sweaters.
This giant heart knit pink sweater had become one of my favorite fall basics, literally  I have worn this sweater on multiple events this year. Its comfortable, soft and it's gorgeous for creating this season's trend with a dip hem effect team with legging or jeans and winter boots or ankle boots. By the way, this pictures were taken at my Dad's house and snoop couldn't  resist playing  with me. 


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

Happy Wednesday and thank you bellas for reading!
Besos, NuriaRose

I'm wearing/ Estoy Usando





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig