Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MAROON JACKET AND HEARTS

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com




Hello Nuria rose here again


"Finally it's really beginning to feel like the fall season with this cool weather moving in.Time to dust off the jackets and bring them out the closet ! lol"
Today I'm wearing this  Maroon Moto Jacket that I got from NY and Company It's not too thick and it's comfortable enough to wear in this weather.The jacket goes well with jeans and a Warm Weather tops. Like my green heart shape top that I got from T.J. Maxx.


www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

Sorry! but I couldn't help myself  taking pictures with my baby Randy!

www.nuriaroses.blogspot.com

Happy Wednesday and thank you bellas for reading! 

Besos, NuriaRose
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig